BigFish is a scalable and flexible eCommerce solution. It is a solution with which retailers can enhance their business by being able to sell globally without leaving their desk. BigFish includes all components needed to manage an integrated eCommerce business, spread across brick and mortar stores, virtual stores and marketplaces. It is a customizable solution that can be tailored and scaled to your specific needs.
Integration is the soul of Retail. We ensure it across your Retail System!
Grow your online business through Solveda!!!
- Technology- A world class open source solution that leverages the power of Apache Ofbiz ERP with no vendor lock-in headaches and proven baseline features with ability to scale.
- Pre-built solutions with powerful features and flexibility to change key elements on the fly to suit dynamically changing business landscape.
- Provides a 360-degree view of your business, from eCommerce, order management, fulfillment and warehouse management through manufacturing, purchasing and accounting.
- Fast time to market, 35 – 90 day implementation
- Scalable and Supports multi-channel operations and cross channel shoppers
- Supports B2B, B2C & Marketplaces
- Mobile ready, using Responsive Web Design(RWD)
- Provides a platform for best in class
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rapid return on investment (ROI)
- Customizable– Every business has its unique needs. BigFish can be customized to address your specific business requirements easily and quickly.
- Scalable– One can implement individual modules and add other modules as your business grows.
- Cost Saving– No License Cost.
- High Compatibility– BigFish’s compatibility with numerous application servers, database servers, and operating systems drastically reduces the initial hardware and software investment required by your eCommerce initiative.
- Sound entity model and framework– Great development environment.
- Ready for the Future– Big Fish is built on Apache’s Open For Business (OFBiz) ERP project that has been downloaded thousands of times. In the future, Fortis Health World & Vishal can add new systems by simply opening up interfaces to the underlying ERP suite
Using BigFish, Solveda was able to implement a fully functioning eCommerce solution in a fraction of the time taken in traditional eCommerce development projects. Our eCommerce Platform replacement project for one client was implemented in just 35 days.
By Solveda India. For more info on solutions and offerings from Solveda, please visit: http://www.solveda.com
IBM’s Websphere Commerce has been consistently ranked as an industry leader in the Forrester B2C wave for many years in a row. For the first time, Forrester has published a B2B eCommerce vendor analysis based on 66 different criteria and listed 7 top vendors. IBM tops the list followed by SAP/Hybris, Insite, Intershop, Netsuite and Oracle.