BigFish is a scalable and flexible eCommerce solution. It is a solution with which retailers can enhance their business by being able to sell globally without leaving their desk. BigFish includes all components needed to manage an integrated eCommerce business, spread across brick and mortar stores, virtual stores and marketplaces. It is a customizable solution that can be tailored and scaled to your specific needs.
Integration is the soul of Retail. We ensure it across your Retail System!
Grow your online business through Solveda!!!
- Technology- A world class open source solution that leverages the power of Apache Ofbiz ERP with no vendor lock-in headaches and proven baseline features with ability to scale.
- Pre-built solutions with powerful features and flexibility to change key elements on the fly to suit dynamically changing business landscape.
- Provides a 360-degree view of your business, from eCommerce, order management, fulfillment and warehouse management through manufacturing, purchasing and accounting.
- Fast time to market, 35 – 90 day implementation
- Scalable and Supports multi-channel operations and cross channel shoppers
- Supports B2B, B2C & Marketplaces
- Mobile ready, using Responsive Web Design(RWD)
- Provides a platform for best in class
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rapid return on investment (ROI)
- Customizable– Every business has its unique needs. BigFish can be customized to address your specific business requirements easily and quickly.
- Scalable– One can implement individual modules and add other modules as your business grows.
- Cost Saving– No License Cost.
- High Compatibility– BigFish’s compatibility with numerous application servers, database servers, and operating systems drastically reduces the initial hardware and software investment required by your eCommerce initiative.
- Sound entity model and framework– Great development environment.
- Ready for the Future– Big Fish is built on Apache’s Open For Business (OFBiz) ERP project that has been downloaded thousands of times. In the future, Fortis Health World & Vishal can add new systems by simply opening up interfaces to the underlying ERP suite
Using BigFish, Solveda was able to implement a fully functioning eCommerce solution in a fraction of the time taken in traditional eCommerce development projects. Our eCommerce Platform replacement project for one client was implemented in just 35 days.
By Solveda India. For more info on solutions and offerings from Solveda, please visit: http://www.solveda.com
India is notorious for its stone age logistics infrastructure . From roads to transportation to warehousing, India needs a massive overhaul to meet the demands of a rapidly growing consumer base.
In spite of a weak overall economic climate , the Indian logistics industry recorded a steady growth in the first half of 2013 and is expected to do so in the coming year as well. The reason for this growth is attributed to the growth in eCommerce-lead purchasing.